SRS Discusses Commitment to Local Growth With New Jersey Lieutenant Governor
November 29, 2012 - Montvale, NJ
On October 24, 2012, New Jersey Lieutenant Governor Kim Guadagno visited SRS corporate headquarters in Montvale, New Jersey. The Lt. Governor discussed SRS' commitment to New Jersey's local economy and recognized SRS' tremendous growth. Additionally, the Lt. Governor emphasized New Jersey's efforts to partner with local businesses to promote economic development. She also pledged her support to businesses that remain in New Jersey to foster local talent, as SRS does.
"Like the Lt. Governor and Governor Chris Christie's administration, SRS is committed to growing New Jersey's economy," says Evan Steele, CEO of SRS. "Hiring local talent remains a top priority for us as we continue to grow. We feel the Christie administration and SRS are well aligned to continue working together in support of this great state."
Interested in learning more about SRS' in-state company achievements? Take a look at some of our success statistics below:
- SRS' full-time employee (FTE) base in New Jersey grew by 46% from October 2011 to October 2012; we anticipate similar growth throughout the rest of the decade.
- SRS believes in keeping 100% of its employee talent local --
- 100% of SRS' software development team is based in NJ.
- 100% of SRS' technical support team is based in NJ, with 67% holding advanced Microsoft certifications; we funded over 190 training hours between October 2011 and October 2012.
- SRS also invests in nontechnical employee training, including management, marketing, HR, regulatory, and soft-skill courses.
- SRS focuses its new-hire strategy on both in-state and out-of-state candidates -- fostering NJ's top talent and bringing new talent to the state.
- SRS hosted nearly 300 people from 35 states at our annual NJ-based User Conference, further supporting the local economy.
- With an average employee age of 36, many SRS FTEs and their young families reside in NJ because of its great schools and safe communities.
- SRS employees and their families support a variety of local NJ businesses, including local restaurants, daycare facilities, cleaning services, auto services, and numerous retail establishments.
SRS is the leading provider of productivity-enhancing EHR technology and services for high-performance physicians -- with a successful adoption rate unparalleled in the industry. Offered via the Unified Desktop, the robust SRS EHR, PM, PACS, and Patient Portal increase speed, boost revenue, free physicians' time, and heighten patient care and satisfaction. For more information on SRS, visit www.srssoft.com, e-mail email@example.com, fax 201.802.1301, or call 800.288.8369.